Admin and Case Specialist
1. Coordinate with client consultant on case status management, case daily update, and project follow ups;
2. Assist and support daily office administration e.g. disbursements management, liaisons with accountant on client billing, regular office operation maintenance, staff schedule management;
3. Provide documentation support and translate documents from Chinese to English or vice versa;
4. Draft proposal, email update and case report;
5. Manage the internal filling and case profile of clients;
6. Assist and organize communications with clients and third parties;
7. Some other admin and client support work assigned by line manager.
Bachelor degree in English/Business Management related (equal or above CET6 level).
Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Basic knowledge on foreign trade and IP related law is a good addition (not a must).
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Strong attention to detail, be initiative and flexible.
Being able to prioritize workload and good interpersonal skills.
Cheering International Consulting Ltd (Guangzhou Office)
We provide extensive services and reliable information collection on IP brand security. We aim to offer comprehensive information gathering and practical solution to protect our clients’ intellectual property.